This topical meeting is a satellite meeting of the annual COST Action conference Optical Nanospectroscopy III.
Date: Monday, March 21, 2016
Organizer: Michele Celebrano, local organizer: Antonio Cricenti
Places for this topical meeting are limited, the maximum number of participants has been reached.
The meeting is free of charge, partial travel support will be available through the COST Action.
Abstract submission is no longer open. For further information please e-mail to michele.celebrano-at-polimi.it
- Efficient nonlinear nanoscale plasmonic sources
- Extended nonlinear plasmonic devices
- Nonlinear hybrid and complex plasmonics
- Nonlinear plasmonic metamaterials
- Nonlinear approaches to bioimaging
- Nonlinear plasmonics for sensing
The main advances in the field of fundamental Nonlinear Plasmonics and applications will be described by the following
confirmed invited speakers:
Official program: Topical-Meeting-Nonlinear-Plasmonics-Program.pdf
Book of Abstracts: Topical-Meeting-Nonlinear-Plasmonics-BookofAbstracts.pdf
Event flyer: Flyer-NonlinearPlasmonics.pdf
Call for Abstracts: Call-NonlinearPlasmonics.pdf